Unsere Stärke in Zahlen
Software Quality Assurance Services
QA engineers are here to enforce a deep understanding of software testing and its main concepts to ensure that your digital products generate lasting value. We are dedicated to learning everything about your business and match the needs of your clients.
During this process, our QA team analyze the software, recognize potential risks, prepare complex data sets and document and execute tests in order to ensure product reliability and decrease chance of production issues to occur. We have experience with manual and automated testing tools incorporating agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban.
During the 15 years of passionate work, we have gathered a whole heap of domain expertise working on projects across industries such as FinTech, Retail, Education management, E-learning, HealthTech and InsurTech. We are always ready to move past limits and go somewhere new, together. Your vision. Our knowledge.
What We Have Done for Our CustomersReferenzen
Case Study: Paperchase
We helped Paperchase grow their online presence and total revenue by 56%. Read more and contact us for custom product development.
Case Study: Bank of Cyprus
Helping Bank of Cyprus increase profits and registered clients by creating a more intuitive website. Read more and contact us for web development.
Case Study: SMS PLC
As the first and the only certified Umbraco CMS Partner in Eastern Europe, we are successfully building and maintaining Umbraco powered websites on the .NET platform for numerous companies.
Case Study: Antofagasta
We have created a website and online identity that can help position the company even more firmly on the market. The company’s website was honored by Communicate Magazine with the silver recognition for the best corporate website.
Advantages of Quality Assurance
Advantages of Quality Assurance
- Having QA engineers do a deep and successful analysis of the software ensures that the product will satisfy the quality standards set by the stakeholders. They will make sure that the requirements are met and that all marginal cases are properly handled.Besides functional, QA engineers also cover non-functional aspects like security, load and performance and accessibility testing, making the end product more stable.
- Bugs discovered by end-users in production are not only more expensive to fix than the ones found in earlier phases. They can also negatively affect the software owner’s reputation causing significant money loss.By simulating usage scenarios, QA engineers can identify malfunctions in any part of the system early as possible and prevent it from rolling out to production, affecting end-users’ satisfaction.
- QA experts are extremely important team members, as they have the extensive experience and knowledge in the business domain. Usually, they become a knowledge hub everyone turns to confirm the understanding of all the requirements.
- Most bugs are found during the development or early testing phase in projects by a dedicated QA engineer before the code is shipped to production. The sooner the bug is found, the cheaper it is to fix it.QA engineers validate the requirements and quickly spot a potential issue or a corner case on a specific feature request. This decreases the amount of time needed for software development and decreases the development costs over time.
- Having QA engineers write automated tests increases testing efficiency which enables: Faster test execution, the decreased margin for human error when compared to manual testing, the increased testing frequency with an option to run tests every night and after each deployment to the testing environment.
- By writing automated tests, QA engineers can speed up the deployment process. This also reduces the cost of regression testing and increases the overall quality of the software.
Get to know us, our work methodology and our company culture. We know that there’s no “one-size-fits-all” solution when it comes to software development. This is why we want to learn more about your project’s needs to match you with the right software developers from our 750+ professionals.
Technologies we mostly use
What wir tunLerne uns kennen
FAQs: Quality Assurance Testing Services
The software quality assurance (QA) is a process designed to improve customers’ experience, and advance the quality, speed, and security of your software products. The purpose of QA testing is to catch bugs and feature issues before a software product goes live.
Quality Assurance engineers verify that the software is fully built to match the needs of your clients. They are in continuous communication with all stakeholders to validate that your software meets their requirements. QA engineers focus on improving the software development process and making sure that your product is bug-free.
Automation testing involves QA engineers writing test scripts that automate test execution. It includes a set of instructions to be performed on target platforms to validate a feature or expected outcome.
Manual testing requires QA engineers to be highly involved in everything from analyzing the product, test case creation, test data preparation to actual test execution and test execution documentation, with critical view on the application and constantly suggesting improvements.
We’re here to find fast, elegant solutions to your trickiest problems.
Saša gründete Vega IT vor 15 Jahren zusammen mit seinem ehemaligen Mitbewohner Vladan an der Universität. Ihr Traum, ein IT-Unternehmen zu gründen, hat sich zum führenden Softwareentwicklungsunternehmen mit mehr als 350 Entwicklern in Serbien entwickelt. Wenn Sie lieber eine E-Mail senden möchten, wenden Sie sich bitte an firstname.lastname@example.org.
Echte Menschen. Echte Profis.VEREINBARE NOCH HEUTE EIN TELEFONAT.
Schicke uns deine Kontaktdaten und eine kurze Beschreibung deines Anliegens, und wir melden uns innerhalb von 12 Stunden bei dir.