Front-end Development Services
Join forces with a reliable front-end development partner to help you develop premium software solutions. With over 15 years of experience, our front-end developers will take ownership of your projects, using their long-term experience and expertise to go beyond solving a problem and deliver ground-breaking solutions that will drive your success.
Web development is what we do best, using the latest front-end development technologies. We've been helping our clients to create stable and sustainable web apps and websites for years, and, therefore, gain a whole heap of domain expertise.
Your vision. Our knowledge.
Our experienced front-end developers
can help you with:
Node.js is a fast, lightweight and efficient development environment. If you are looking for reliable Node.js engineers to help you build premium and scalable server-side web applications.
Our Vue.js developers are here to help you build intuitive user interfaces and single-page applications.
Looking to build a featured-rich web application that can be easily scalable? With our team of hard-working and motivated Angular developers, we will focus our efforts on bringing your visions to life.
Responsive Web Development: HTML and CSS
Heads in the world. Hearts in the code.
If you can dream it, we can develop it. Our team of front-end developers is always up for a challenge, leveraging the best front-end development technologies and practices to create premium software solutions.Get in touch
The Benefits of Hiring a Front-End Development Team
How to Hire the Right Front-End Development Partner
Choosing the right partner to help you bring your ideas to life is a difficult challenge. Here is the list of the things you should have in mind before making your decision:
- Create a short list of companies that offer front-end development services
- Be sure to learn more about the tech stack and domain expertise related to your industry
- Find out if they have supporting roles needed in the development lifecycle
- Check their language proficiency and how it aligns with your company culture
- Ask for case studies and references to learn more about the scope of projects they worked on
- Negotiate pricing and terms of your contract
Get to know us, our work methodology and our company culture. We know that there’s no “one-size-fits-all” solution when it comes to software development. This is why we want to learn more about your project’s needs to match you with the right software developers from our 750+ professionals.
Which business model suits you?
Different budgets, deadlines, challenges, and requirements. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to software development. To match your exact goals and ambitions, we offer two types of business models:
- Time & material: Greater control. Flexibility. Participation in candidate selection. With no rigid processes or end dates, this business model is easier to scale up or down as your business needs change.
- Fixed price: Fixed scope. Fixed budget. Fixed timeline. Those are the main benefits of the fixed price model. You set the requirements upfront, and we deliver the project within them.
Many clients choose to start with the fixed-price model. However, as their project scope evolves, they typically shift to the time & material model.
When to Hire a Front-End Development Team?
We’ve been creating custom software solutions for our clients for over 15 years, and during that time we have gathered a whole heap of domain expertise, which is just one of many reasons why clients trust us. They usually hire us:
- When the time is right to extend their in-house team. This can happen during any stage of the project development when your team might need an additional pool of talent.
- When they need a partner with deep and specific domain knowledge
- When they need a self-managed engineering team. Building a premium software solution requires a team of experts, not just limited to engineers. With our team of product owners, project managers, scrum masters, WA and DevOps engineers, we got you covered.
- When the finished project needs to be maintained and supported. We are here to make sure your products work smoothly by taking over maintenance and support, even when we were not the ones who developed it.
Unsere Stärke in Zahlen
What wir tunLerne uns kennen
Technologies we mostly use
Saša gründete Vega IT vor 15 Jahren zusammen mit seinem ehemaligen Mitbewohner Vladan an der Universität. Ihr Traum, ein IT-Unternehmen zu gründen, hat sich zum führenden Softwareentwicklungsunternehmen mit mehr als 350 Entwicklern in Serbien entwickelt. Wenn Sie lieber eine E-Mail senden möchten, wenden Sie sich bitte an email@example.com.
Echte Menschen. Echte Profis.VEREINBARE NOCH HEUTE EIN TELEFONAT.
Schicke uns deine Kontaktdaten und eine kurze Beschreibung deines Anliegens, und wir melden uns innerhalb von 12 Stunden bei dir.